Transport assistance, Anglicare
Contact Name: Belinda Knight
Contact Phone: 9721 3688
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy number VV11007
Name of volunteer position Transport assistance
Agency type Community services welfare
Volunteering activities type Working with kids/youth Visiting/social support/driving
What's on offer Volunteers are needed to assist children and yound people in foster care with transport to appointments and activities.
Location of role Outer eastern region - Clients frequently located in the Shire of Yarra Ranges
About the agency Anglicare Victoria delivers services to support vulnerable children, young people and families.
Its Box Hill Centre provides these services:
* Adolescent community support (teenage foster care), and adolescent support programs
* Crisis accommodation for homeless youth, lead tenant accommodation for young people
* Foster and residential care
* Youth counselling and mediation
* Family counselling, family violence support, and integrated family services
* Financial counselling
Volunteer duties Transport to appointments and activities
Volunteer skills/qualities A reliable car with comprehensive insurance insurance is required, as is a full Victorian driver's licence.
Times and Days Occasional and regular ongoing opportunities available both during and outside of buisiness hours.
Police check required Yes
Working With Children Card required Yes
More information To find out more about volunteering with Anglicare click here.