Child Care (on site), Anglicare
Contact Name: Belinda Knight
Contact Phone: 9721 3688
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Anglicare website
Vacancy number VV11006
Name of volunteer position Child care (on site)
Agency type Community services welfare
Volunteering activities type Working with kids/youth
What's on offer Volunteers are needed to provide short term child care (less than 2.5 hrs) on site in order to allow our volunteer foster carers to attend support groups, workshops and enhanced training opportunities.
Location of role Box Hill
About the agency Anglicare Victoria delivers services to support vulnerable children, young people and families.
Its Box Hill Centre provides these services:
* Adolescent community support (teenage foster care), and adolescent support programs
* Crisis accommodation for homeless youth, lead tenant accommodation for young people
* Foster and residential care
* Youth counselling and mediation
* Family counselling, family violence support, and integrated family services
* Financial counselling
Volunteer duties Short term child care on site
Volunteer skills/qualities Childcare/parenting experience required.
Police check required Yes
Working With Children Card required Yes
More information To find out more about volunteering with Anglicare click here.