About Participating Agencies
Wesley Do Care
Contact Name: Peter Hair, Area Co-ordinator
Contact Phone: 8706 1700
Contact Email: Peter.Hair@wesley.org.au
About the agency Wesley Do Care, an arm of Wesley Mission Victoria, operates throughout metropolitan Melbourne and surrounding semi-rural municipalities and relies on the support of volunteers.
Volunteers Volunteers can be people aged 18 and over, with a positive attitude to life.
Volunteers share social, leisure and recreation based activities with people who are supported through our service in programs, including:
* Visiting with participant of 1-2 hrs weekly
* Telelink (phone conference calls of special interest topics)
* Take Time (a respite program for carers)
* Pet Pals (visiting program with dog who has passed suitability testing)
* Many other options available throughout the Wesley Do Care Program
Go to Social Support