About Participating Agencies
Chinese Community Social Services
Contact Name: Lydia Chan, Volunteer Coordinator
Contact Phone: 9888 8671
Contact Email: email@example.com
The Chinese Community Social Services Centre Inc. is an ethno-specific organisation providing community support services to aged, children, young people and families within the Chinese community in Victoria. It is the largest government-funded, non-profit welfare service provider
for the Chinese-Australian community in Victoria.
The Centre delivers services to the Chinese community through:-
- funded Community Settlement Services programs
- funded Home and Community Care programs
- funded Community Aged Care Packages services
- specific short-term projects
- recruitment and training of volunteers and
- on-going consultation and review with professionals from external organisation.
More information There are volunteer opportunities for admin/clerical work and driving elderly people to appointments. For more details see the ViM Vacancy pages.